Aptech Academy, in association with
Academy of Carver Aviation, offers pilot training leading to
the following certifications:
- Student Pilotís License (SPL)
- Private Pilotís License (PPL)
- Commercial Pilotís License (CPL)
- Commercial Pilotís License with Multi Engine (CPL)
- Commercial Pilotís License with Open Rating (CPL)
The Commercial Pilotís License (CPL) is of 10 monthsí duration. Of
these, 3 months are dedicated to Ground Classes at Baramati
in Pune, 6 months to flying in Baramati and Karad, and one
month for checks & multi-engine flying.
Flying and maintenance training is conducted on
The Academy of Carver Aviation has a fleet of 20 aircraft
including Cessnas (152/ 172), Thorp (T-211), CTLS and P68C -
a mix of single & multi-engine aircraft. The Cessna 152 &
172 are the most widely-used & versatile aircraft in the
world for ab-initio training. All aircraft are of vintage
2000 & above and are fitted with the best avionics in the
aircraft of this group including GPS, AUTOPILOT, ADF,
Transponder (Mode C), ILS, Marker Beacon, VOR and DME.
All the aircraft are instrument-rated as per DGCA
requirements. Carver Aviation is the only Academy in India
to have 20 live & airworthy Aircraft.
The DGCA prescribes 350 hours of ground classes as a
At Carver Aviation, 700 hours of ground classes are
conducted to help the new pilot gain proficiency. Additional
subjects such as Radio Telephony and aviation-related
English are also covered.
- Boarding & lodging for 10 months
- Simulator (for Single & Multi Engine)
- Pilot Cases (including Aviator Headset Glasses)
- Recreational facilities
Why Carver Aviation?
- Faster completion of flying hours
- Round-the-year flying in Baramati & Karad
- 396,000 sq. ft. DGCA-approved hangarage
- Own control tower (ATC) & designated frequency
- Overhaul facilities
- Experienced faculty from Indian air force/ aviation
- On-job training on light & heavy aircraft
About Carver Aviation
Established in 1995, Carver is approved by the
Directorate General of Civil Aviation
Government of India. The Academy offers courses in pilot
training, aircraft maintenance engineering and also runs an
instructorís school at Baramati in Maharashtra, with another
Academy at Karad Airport in Maharashtra.
The training integrates Private Pilotís License,
Commercial Pilotís License and Instrument Rating and covers
all theory & practical elements.
Carver Academy also has its own control tower which
comprises weather monitoring equipment with its own